Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, North America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the e-bike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. We are the first mover in the omnichannel retail space for personal mobility products and we continue to develop industry-leading, innovative e-bikes. Rad Power Bikes has grown to 500,000+ customers, leading a global revolution in low carbon mobility.
We are looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to help define Rad’s brand strategy, product marketing and consumer insights and be the liaison between Product Development, Marketing, and Sales. As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will effectively communicate and educate both our internal team members and customers about our products and services. This role will be responsible for utilizing sales and customer data to help steer the product roadmap and developing brand positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales and marketing assets.
This role will report to the Director, Performance Marketing.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- You leverage consumer and market research, sales data, and customer feedback to develop goals and inform go-to-market plans
- You are highly process-oriented and can manage complex projects in your sleep, enforcing timeline/deliverable adherence with crystal clear communication throughout
- You are customer-centric to your core, considering their perspective and experience every step of the way, throughout their lifecycle, to inform your decisions
- You’re able to draft briefs from scratch to communicate the value of new products/services (why), how they benefit the customer (who), leveraging research to best differentiate and represent the brand (how), creating thoughtful workback schedules to ensure on-time launch (when) in an effort to achieve measurable and defined objectives (what)
- You’ve developed product naming and messaging strategies (technical, UX, and marketing) that scale, differentiate, match brand voice, and resonate w/ customers and internal partners
- You have extensive experience working closely with performance marketing teams (email, paid, SEO, analytics, etc.)You are able to synthesize complex product offerings and cross-sell relationships to optimize both the selling and buying experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead go-to-market marketing planning process and execution with cross-functional teams (annual calendar development, audience alignment, creative briefing, etc.)
- Act as strategic liaison between Product Development, Retail, CX and Marketing
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Use consumer and market research data to inform product positioning and messaging strategies
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes
- 8+ years experience leading the development of brand campaigns and go-to-market marketing strategies for new products
- BS in Marketing, Communications, Product Development or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with vision and sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
You get bonus points for:
- Having led cross-functional product launch GTM and integrated brand campaigns
- Experience at a D2C and/or ecommerce company
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values - we are:
- Conduct analysis to extract relevant insights from competitive, consumer and market research to guide marketing planning
- Created, managed and socialized a marketing calendar (campaigns, promos, content, product launches, etc.) for the second half of the year
- Led Integrated Marketing planning with cross-functional teams to execute the marketing calendar
- Partnered with product, supply chain, merchandising, and brand teams on strategic roadmap planning for 2023 and beyond
- Helped plan the future product roadmap as part of a steering committee, leveraging data/insights on consumer trends and seasonality
- Established workback schedules and task lists for a number of high-priority projects and campaigns
- Developed a GTM process and RACI for cross-functional teams to create better visibility and accountability
- Partnered with creative on talent casting, messaging strategy, etc.
Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.