Pique Action is a climate solutions media company. Our mission is to tell stories that matter in order to effect ...View Company Profile
Pique Action is a climate solutions media company. Our mission is to tell stories that matter in order to effect change. We are the opposite of doomscrolling.
The Director of Social and Audience Growth will be responsible for the voice and presence of Pique Action, as well as growing, measuring and iterating audience development. You will have wide ranging responsibilities and opportunities, from working with creators to managing the newsletter. The ideal candidate for this role is a social native with experience running brand accounts, is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and is committed to addressing the climate crisis.
What You Will Do:
- Overall responsibility for Pique’s presence on all social platforms, namely YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
- Oversee framing and packaging of Pique’s films in a creative and engaging manner.
- Coordinate with startups, nonprofits, media partners and stakeholders for the release of NextNow and subsequent series.
- Manage relationships with climate creators and a broader influencer network
- Oversee development of a unique voice on our social accounts.
- Develop and execute audience engagement strategies and goals for both original and branded content projects.
- Optimize social content (language, voice, tone) on the basis of audience reaction.
- Manage a graphic designer to assist with social content, thumbnails and brand aesthetic.
- Serve as a liaison towards the broader climate and sustainability communities, engaging influencers, partners and key decision makers.
- Develop relationships with outlets and influencers interested in sharing climate content.
- Track and analyze data to help inform our strategy on each social platform.
- Oversee, and at times, craft copy for email newsletters, posts, website, and other related marketing content.
- Manage a paid media budget and strategy
- Develop and manage the website and SEO strategy
- Ability to forecast results based on historical experience and overall expertise.
- 6+ years of experience managing and posting from social media accounts.
- A positive outlook, a good work ethic, and a problem-solving attitude are a must.
- Excellent content writing skills and knowledge of voice for each platform.
- Knowledge of keyword research, SEO, and social analytics tools.
- Inherently curious. A thinker and a doer.
- Passion and curiosity for solutions to the climate crisis.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Generous equity grants and incentives to be included. Please provide salary expectations with your application.
Remote-work friendly. Work from home, work from the moon — you decide.
Piece of the Pie. Everyone full-time employee gets a piece of equity. When one of us wins, we all win. We all win together.
Pique Action is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. Pique Action is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, parental status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Pique Action makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.