We’re looking for an individual with a customer-centric mindset and demonstrated ability to create a shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum. This executive has a strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design, and performance management. This individual has proven ability to manage diverse efforts’ synergies, and ability to navigate ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset.
In short, we’re looking for:
Transformation leader: Strive to create a customer-centric culture throughout the organization. Also provide a depth and breadth of experience across business functions including the various departments f the company.
ROI Mindset: The Head of Customer Experience delves into a focused, strategic, and detailed planning process. They are also responsible for imbibing a customer-centric culture to drive business performance, profitability, and create a stellar customer experience across the entire organization.
Higher customer retention: The Head of Customer Experience builds up high-quality long-lasting customer relationships. They also ensure that happy, loyal and satisfied customers are created who engage deeply with the company, stay longer, and purchase more products and services.
Resolution of Service issues: The Head of Customer Experience is responsible for addressing root cause issues to eliminate customer defection and to keep revamped and happy relationships with existing customers. They are obsessed with customer-facing processes to simplify the service experience.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for creating, managing, and executing SINAI’s customer experience goals and strategy, understand business objectives, and align CE accordingly.
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels, and touchpoints in the entire customer journey.
- Supervise all Customer-facing Teams
- Customer Success
- Customer Support
- Professional Services
- Customer Operations
- Enable a two-way stream with customer-facing teams through – collecting feedback from customer-facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and; guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers, especially guiding the marketing, branding, and sales teams to align with the larger CE strategy.
- Conduct research to find out more about customer behavior and preferences and then determine how you can apply it to improve our processes.
- Build and manage a team of business analysts and customer experience specialists with deep domain expertise in customer experience journeys, and passionate for solving climate change.
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking, and customer orientation amongst the team.
- Liaise with directors or heads of other teams such as sales, marketing, product, customer support, branding, operations, finance, and account management to ensure customer-centricity in their respective departmental work and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and cross-functionally collaborate with teams to implement a change if required for the improvement of overall customer experience.
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across the org.
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best-in-class service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer-facing functions/ channels.
What we’re looking for
- A passionate and proactive team player.
- Experience with expansions and renewals for large enterprise customers.
- Problem-solver. Look at different problems in the customer experience process and propose the right solutions.
- Project management skills to keep on top of the work being done for customers.
- People management skills to work with various departments internally and externally.
- 8+ years of customer success/experience or account management experience in a SaaS or software company (preferably startups).
- Knowledge in, or ability to learn about climate change and corporate carbon strategies.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strategic-thinker, come up with innovative ideas to be ahead of competition, and come up with brand-new ways to impress customers.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire and the ability to solve problems internally and for customers.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Results + Data-driven mentality.
- Analytical Skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience in working with multiple digital tools and platforms.
TBD based on experience.
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to engage companies and governments to include carbon analysis in their entire operations, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment.
We look for a diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with customer-facing positions in SaaS companies, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.