SMART MOBILITY FOR THE MODERN WORLD:
Lime is founded on a simple idea that all communities deserve access to smart, affordable ...View Company Profile
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me
! We are looking for a strong Engineering Manager to lead a recently formed fast-growing full-stack team: Internal Tool Team.Here at Lime, our goal is to be deeply integrated into the fabric of cities all over the world. This means, as the Engineering Manager, Supply Engineering, you will lead the team that listens and responds to the concern of our operation team by developing software to address their key issues and challenges. You will manage a group of talented web and backend engineers, and work closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as Product, Design, Data, Government Relations, Legal, and Operation teams to define how our technology helps operations effectively integrate micro mobility products into their communities.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a diverse team of web and backend engineers to create innovative end-to-end technical solutions for Lime’s operation
- Grow and scale the team significantly by attracting, hiring and retaining world-class talent
- Own the team’s technical vision and roadmap - creating success metrics in close collaboration with other cross-functional stakeholders
- Setup and streamline effective processes to ensure the right prioritization and urgency management that aligns with Lime’s business goals
- Be a strong presence and provide positive, influence and impact to Lime’s business and operations
- Recent experience in management, recruiting and growing engineering teams in a fast-growing environment, particularly relevant would be consumer-facing product engineering or backend that integrates with all operation services
- 4+ years of experience as an individual contributor; 2+ years leading teams as a manager
- Owner’s mindset with strong execution. Have the passion and drive to apply engineering principles to solve complex, vague and sometimes urgent business problems
- Excellent process and project management skills and ability to set up effective operating processes and prioritization frameworks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate and interact effectively with staff, colleagues, cross-functional stakeholders and third party partners
- Has the technical capacity to partner with tech leads and is comfortable diving into the fray to help drive resolution in the case of urgent issues or critical incidents
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $134,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.