At Apeel, we look to nature to help the global food system extend quality, prevent waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet.
We believe that our most essential ingredient in our recipe for success is our people. We strive to cultivate an environment where everyone is welcomed, and can bring their full, authentic selves into everything they do at Apeel. Humility, Ingenuity, Leadership and Teamwork are the values that define us and how we work with each other, customers, and communities across the globe.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 required, unless you qualify for a federally protected exemption.
This is a remote opportunity.
About This Role
The Global Supply Chain team is responsible for Apeel’s global ERP system’s ongoing maintenance and future ERP related system enhancements. We are seeking a dynamic, motivated, and process-oriented Business Analyst who will be responsible for understanding Apeel’s supply chain, Planning and manufacturing business processes and aligning information systems to support business objectives. This role will involve strong technical abilities within application design, configuration, implementation and support of our Oracle Cloud ERP system and will directly impact our global teams.
This role may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
What You’ll Do
- Work with stakeholders to analyze issues and processes, define requirements, design process improvements and recommend system changes to solve challenges
- Configure, develop and support Oracle ERP Cloud modules used for Manufacturing, Quality, Order Management and Supply Chain processes
- Provide support on production planning, work order execution and sales order fulfillment for Apeel’s global manufacturing sites
- Promote user adoption by facilitating user acceptance testing and training
- Work with management and business users to identify report gaps, design report specifications and test developed reports
- Provide action on quarterly updates, including researching known issues, testing key processes and educating business SMEs/BPOs on new functionality
- Identify opportunities for improvements and enhancements using lean manufacturing practices, value stream mapping skills or general process mapping skills to maximize the use of Oracle throughout the organization
- Plan and execute a detailed task list based on high-level goals and objectives
- Create reports in OTBI and Reporting Services (displaying proficiency with the modules and tools used for ERP)
- Provide post-implementation support including developing solutions for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process
- Test and document all quarterly software version release updates (This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews.)
Blueprint, dDocument and communicate the results of your efforts
What You Bring
- Fluency in English (C1 or C2)
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with prior experience supporting Manufacturing, Quality and Order Management in the food industry
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) / Oracle ERP Cloud
- Experience in configuring and enhancing various types of manufacturing processes with Full Cycle ERP Oracle Cloud implementation
- Expertise in process design and architecture in manufacturing, Oracle supply chain, order management and Oracle financial integration
- Lean manufacturing skills, value stream mapping skills, or general process mapping skills
- Understanding of software tools used to help make and track manufacturing products
- Understanding of IT Change Management practices and Oracle Cloud LifeCycle Management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in Spanish
- Certified in Oracle Manufacturing and Maintenance Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Business or Information Systems related fields
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.