- Your mission at Climeworks is to promote and sell our CDR Services to High Net Worth Individuals and to maximize the visibility of Climeworks in relevant circles.
- You will create from existing documents and materials, new tailored content that is relevant to our stakeholder groups, while adhering to all quality standards and specifications.
- You identify the relevant stakeholders and find ways to reach them through the right communication channels.
- You are responsible for handling incoming inquiries, you participate in different events and expand your network to realize business from them.
- You make fine adjustments between relevant products and contractual framework conditions.
- You expand the referral and ambassador network and achieve our predetermined sales targets.
- You have completed a Bachelors degree in Communications or in a scientific discipline.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in dealing with high-level stakeholder management. You also have experience with high net worth clients (private banking or similar).
- You are proficient in stakeholder management and bring an eye for detail in addition to strong communication skills.
- You are a good speaker and can strongly represent us in front of external partners.
- You are collaborative, very organized and always on top of your schedule. In addition, you can inspire people with your way of telling stories.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.