Completely autonomous in complex environments
Zoox is driving autonomously in ways that no one else has shown. We are driving in ...View Company Profile
This position is responsible for PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) development to handle customization, configuration, and upgrades. This person should be able to perform configuration, customization, and support CAD integrations to 3DExperience (3DX)/Enovia applications and assist customers with proper usage of 3DX PLM software.
- Develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
- Develop software integrations between 3DX Application and existing database systems using Web Services, XML, and other related development tools.
- Develop Java Program Objects (JPOs), Native Client side Business Rules using EKL and MQL/Tcl/Tk scripts to implement triggers and cleanup existing migrated database information.
- Develop and document test procedures and assist with unit, integration, and regression testing activities.
- Execute testing that covers various use cases and scenarios with business unit processes.
- Comfortable working within cross functional teams, contributing to the overall planning of projects.
- Effectively communicate issues and take initiative to achieve value added results and improve upon solutions offered.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and problems within the 3DExperience Platform.
- Perform system diagnostics, troubleshooting and ongoing day-to-day system maintenance.
- Provide end user support, training and mentoring.
What you bring to the role
- Passionate about data quality and efficiency.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Enovia applications, integrations of ERP, Solidworks, CATIA V6 to the 3DExperience platform, Java, JSP, Windows Server Administration.
- Working knowledge of CAD Systems like CATIA V6.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, information systems, computer science or technology related field.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and communication skills, and a willingness to work with teams and individuals.
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Systems like DELMIA.
- Knowledge about 3DX Unified Product Structure(UPS) architecture.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, meet deadlines, embrace new technologies, and follow processes.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be customer focused and service oriented.
- Experience gathering and interpreting requirements to develop solutions.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier
of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.