Perfect Day is a biotechnology company committed to transforming the global food system by developing dairy products made without animals. ...View Company Profile
It's a Perfect Day to change the world! At Perfect Day, we're doing just that.
Perfect Day was founded in 2014 to create delicious, nutritious dairy products that everyone can love. We’re using fermentation (not animals) to make dairy proteins that are the foundation for foods like ice cream, cheese and yogurt – all with the distinctive taste and textures that consumers demand, but without lactose or environmental downsides. Through partnerships with respected brands, we’re working to launch a whole range of dairy products that will help shape a humane, sustainable food system for future generations. As the newest member of the Administrative team, you will assist the Senior Leadership Team with skilled, high-quality administrative and clerical support. Ideally, this candidate is self-motivated, driven, discrete, resourceful, and collaborative with strong interpersonal skills. Additionally, they can work in a fast-paced environment, independently or with a small team to effectively and efficiently to solve problems, answer questions, and support the needs of executive leadership.This individual would be responsible for administrative support for the extended Senior Leadership team and serve as a liaison between team members, SLT members and cross-functional departments. Finally, this position is the point of contact for support during all in-person meetings for C-Suite and SLT members when they are at the Berkeley headquarters.
- Support Senior Leadership Team with requested administrative help including, but not limited to, correspondence, meeting set up, and expense reports.
- Manage multiple calendars, coordinating, and scheduling virtual or onsite meetings.
- Book travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for multiple executive leaders around the US or globally. Track and account for executive business travel and expenses
- Assist C-Suite or Senior leader when at the Berkeley facility for in-person meetings with management or their respective departments.
- Route documents for signature and forward appropriately.
- Collate and distribute mail.
- Create/maintain filing systems.
- Answer phones, emails, or other business related inquiries.
- Assist with projects, reports and memos.
- Serve as back up to Front Desk Admin, if needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, with verbal and written communication.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to handle sensitive documents or information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to use logic, reasoning, and conceptualization to weigh information and act accordingly.
- Ability to make sound decisions independently or without much direction.
- Ability to anticipate and recognize problems; adapting to unforeseen circumstances or to new information and provide solutions.
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to help where needed.
- Work conducted in a typical office environment; extreme conditions are not expected.
- This position requires on-site work.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus with or without corrective lenses.
- Standing or working in a stationary location for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Local travel may be required for off-site meetings or events.
Required education and experience
- Must be proficient in MS applications, such as Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Must be comfortable adapting to new software and applications.
- Must be proficient setting up technology for meetings over Zoom and Teams environments
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant
- Have an in-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Possess a working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- + years of experience as a Personal or Administrative assistant
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of experience
- Additional qualification as a personal assistant or administrative assistant will be a plus
It's a Perfect Day to change the world. The day when delicious dairy goodness is something everyone can love. The day we say goodbye to the downsides of factory farming. The day we throw a big party with luscious, animal-free milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream, all made with Perfect Day! We hope you join us!