SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze and reduce carbon emissions around ...View Company Profile
Want to face the challenge of climate change head-on?
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology startup focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to enable companies to meet their carbon reduction targets in the most efficient way possible, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment.
We look for diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with building new solutions from scratch, are comfortable with making tradeoffs to deliver high-value outcomes, can design on top of existing tools and systems, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
The Senior People Ops Generalist will join the newly-formed People Ops team to help build and maintain our people operations programs and strategy. This is an opportunity to join a mission-driven start up and make a tremendous impact on our team and future success!
- Drive and iterate on our onboarding process to ensure the best possible experience for new hires
- Provide guidance to employees and managers on HR and people-related inquiries
- Own all employment changes and records within our HRIS and ensure data integrity
- Manage and administer benefits plans and identify new benefits offerings as the team continues to grow
- Support and rollout new people programs such as performance reviews, engagement surveys and culture initiatives
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Continuously participate in the creation, documentation, and process improvement with a focus on automation
- 4+ years experience in a People Ops role at a high growth organization
- Previous experience establishing People Ops processes, administering benefits, and running payroll
- Passionate about creating positive change in the world
- High level of integrity and emotional intelligence
- Exceptional communication & collaboration skills, particularly with people who have different skillsets
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data and metrics to drive people-centered decisions
- Deep knowledge of legal HR compliance matters
- Operate with a high sense of ownership and urgency
- Self-starter mentality with a commitment to excellence and the ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- An undergraduate degree is required; HR certifications preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience running People Ops programs for a global organization
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification
- Remote-first culture: Employees may work fully-remote or hybrid in our San Francisco office (if local).
- Annual Company Retreat: We bring the whole team together each year to build stronger bonds and celebrate our achievements.
- Equity: We want all employees to have ownership in our success so all full-time employees are offered stock options.
- Healthcare: We offer a healthcare reimbursement plan to ensure you can select the best local coverage for you and your family.
- Paid Time Off: We offer 15 days standard PTO which bumps up to 20 days on your 1 year anniversary to make sure you have time to rest and recharge.
- Wellness: We want you to choose the best individual support for your mental and physical wellness so we offer an annual reimbursement to put towards these expenses.
- Work from Home Setup: We offer a home office reimbursement to all new hires to ensure you’re setup for success from your first day.
Sinai Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.