Resonant Link envisions a world with untethered batteries to enable a healthier, more sustainable future. Our innovative, world-class team focuses on transforming wireless charging to:
- Power fleets while they work: integrating our fast, wireless chargers into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts).
- Eliminate drivelines and battery replacement surgeries, for patients, forever: integrating our fast, efficient, and tiny wireless chargers into active, implantable medical devices like neurostimulators, pumps, and pacemakers.
As our first Chief of Staff at Resonant Link, you will work directly with the CEO and Leadership Team to drive the most important organizational and strategic objectives inside and outside the company. In your 12-to-18-month tour-of-duty in this position, you will serve as an extension of the CEO to drive mission-critical programs, processes, and objectives with internal and external stakeholders. If you are looking for a massive impact that launches the next phase of your career, we can’t wait to hear from you!
On an average day, you’ll...
Serve our rapidly-growing, people-centric company by working directly with our CEO and Executive Team to serve as:
- Mission Control: serve as a key point-of-contact for top action items for the CEO and the Leadership Team,
- Integrator: connect work streams and departments that would otherwise remain siloed,
- Communicator: link the Leadership Team and the broader organization at every level, department, and location,
- Sounding board: work with leaders, especially the CEO, to discuss and work through key decisions without an entrenched organizational interest, and
- Confidant: partner with the CEO to serve as a key confidant in critical business direction and decisions, and partner to communicate change to the organization.
The Chief of Staff will use their background, experience, and knowledge to assist the CEO in setting policies, analyzing and closing key partnerships, and running mission-critical processes on a rigorous and detailed cadence.
An effective Chief of Staff will bring new ideas, knowledge, and backgrounds to Resonant Link to take our strategy, decision-making, and execution to the next level.
The team you’ll be joining:
Our core values include our commitments to Deliver on Every Promise and that Together is Better, and we’ve built a team to reflect those. Our team includes engineers with PhDs from Berkeley, Dartmouth, ETH Zurich, Michigan, Stanford, and more and business & technical experience at Tesla, Apple, Dynapower, iRobot, and Harvard Medical School. We are critically reliant on our team members’ ownership, creativity, empathy, rigor, and collaboration to deliver on the promises of wireless charging to transform mission-critical power.
- You have operated cross-functionally in rapidly-growing companies or organizations, with a preference for experience in venture-backed startups.
- You have exceptional values-alignment with the organization and our missions, from your principles to your execution and behavior.
- Demonstrated by growth mindset, reception to feedback, and active learning and listening skills.
- Our core values of Deliver on Every Promise and Together is Better already sound like your default operating modes.
- You care about the Resonant Link mission on one or more of the following axes: climate change, human health, and/or human-driven organizations.
- You are a strong program manager, with organization, discipline, attention to detail, and the follow through to drive results.
- You understand core business tenets, and can add to the organizational knowledge on one or more of our marketplace(s), competitive environment, finance, funding, and/or product strategy.
- You are a strong writer and a growing verbal storyteller, with the comfort to own internal and external communications, sales & fundraising decks, board presentations, key strategy meetings, and more.
- You have experience operating, managing, and executing in a hybrid and/or distributed remote work environment.
- Your outsized contributions to the Resonant Link team during your tour-of-duty as Chief of Staff would launch you into your next career journey.
- Willingness to relocate or travel to our headquarters in Burlington, VT and to key customer and partner locations (around 20% time).
- You have managed cross-functional teams and/or grown organizations in a leadership role from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Paid holidays (including a week off at new year) and an unlimited vacation policy
- The flexibility to work anywhere and a home office stipend for fully-remote employees
- 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) retirement benefit
- Generous paid parental and family leave
- Learning/career development investment in your professional and personal growth including hiring outside mentors, professional development courses, and more
- Company outings & team retreats (post-pandemic!)
Who we are
Resonant Link accelerates electrification by Powering Fleets While They Work, integrating our fast wireless chargers into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts). Developed in close partnership with our customers and enabled by fundamental breakthroughs in electromagnetics and power electronics, Resonant Link’s wireless chargers are 5x faster and 10x lower $/W than our competitors.
Resonant Link is based in Vermont, with some teammates co-working in Boston, San Francisco, and Zurich, and others working remotely. Our investors & partners include The Engine, Emerson Collective, Volta Energy Technologies, the National Science Foundation, the Department of Defense, Cyclotron Road / Activate, Stanford, Dartmouth, Third Sphere, Scout Ventures and others.
Resonant Link is an equal opportunity employer and includes “Together is Better” as a core value. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please do not hesitate to apply if you see yourself contributing even if you don’t check every box. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the future of wireless charging.