SMART MOBILITY FOR THE MODERN WORLD:
Lime is founded on a simple idea that all communities deserve access to smart, affordable ...View Company Profile
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me
We are seeking an experienced Staff Researcher to lead research initiatives across our rider, operator, and city product experiences. You will play an influential role in shaping the future of our products, service, and company. Your experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and strong communication and collaboration skills will influence the most important software and hardware product decisions. You will join a team of fun, passionate, and talented folks from around the world who are driven to make our cities more livable, more breathable, and more enjoyable.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute a research roadmap to address the most critical business needs by appropriately prioritizing and scoping research solutions for the greatest impact
- Design and conduct a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods that balance research rigor with practical constraints to maximize influence on product and design decisions
- Partner with Product Management, Design, Data, Operations, and Engineering teammates to incorporate cross-functional insights and expertise throughout the research processInfluence decisions at all levels of the company based on rigorous research, insightful analysis, and compelling delivery of actionable recommendations
- 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly cross-functional product development setting Mastery of a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including research scope, design, analysis and synthesis, and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to translate research insights into actionable recommendations that influence a variety of cross-functional stakeholdersPrior experience utilizing behavioral data, business metrics, and customer support insights to design research and strengthen recommendations
- Demonstrated success building strong cross-functional relationships and persuading product and design leaders to apply research insights to strategic and tactical product decisionsExcellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and persuasion skills with a compelling storytelling style
- Graduate degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Digital/Industrial Design or related fields
- An insatiable curiosity and a desire to constantly learn and develop yourself
Bonus: Verbal and written fluency in German or French and English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $134,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.