PLEASE NOTE: Aeroseal requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless protected by religious or medical exemption.
Aeroseal’s climate technology is used by hundreds of contractors across the globe to help make buildings more energy efficient. Our mission is to reduce carbon emissions from buildings by 1 gigaton each year. To do that our constant focus is advancing our technology, testing and learning to find new ways to reach this urgent goal. It’s why we need experienced, passionate people to join our cause.
Our employees and company leadership are building a world-class culture together in which every team member can thrive professionally and personally. This collaborative approach is having an impact. We recently earned the Great Place to Work® certification based on feedback from our employees.
Interested in joining the cause and becoming a member of our team?
Who is a Vice President of Marketing and what do they do for Aeroseal?
Do you love how it feels uncovering customers' needs, then following through with innovative solutions? Are you a driven, goal-oriented person who meets challenges with curiosity and enthusiasm? Then we have an outstanding opportunity for you in this highly influential position within our growing organization.
What You Will Do
The Vice President of Marketing is a strategic business partner with Aeroseal’s Growth Leadership Team that will be responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing strategy while leading a marketing team. The successful candidate will be a strategic leader and visionary with a strong growth mindset to match the ambitious mission of Aeroseal. Innovation is the key to success at Aeroseal! This candidate will have creative new ideas to share and execute. This person enjoys mentoring and will have a desire to inspire, develop and grow their team.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Development, implementation and execution of Aeroseal/AeroBarrier market strategy
- Research and incorporation of current market trends into overarching marketing strategy.
- Suggest and implement best practices for creation and scale of account-based marketing strategies.
- Track and monitor value from marketing investments to determine best course of action.
Lead Generation, Dealer/Customer Acquisition:
- Develop and execute multi-channel plans to drive new dealer/customer acquisition including determining the optimal channel mix, creative messaging, and budget allocation.
- Design, plan, and execute effective lead generation campaigns including but not limited to email and social media campaigns.
- Work collaboratively to define and execute B2B and D2C sales and marketing action plans to grow dealer base and engage directly with consumers.
- Work with Business leaders from Residential and AeroBarrier to develop and refine the process of lead generation/lead qualification of dealers to support equipment sales.
- Define value of dealer at each step of business development cycle to determine maximum level of sales and marketing investment at the lead generation stage through close of sales.
- Work collaborative to define and execute a Commercial Account Based Marketing strategy, targeting ESCOs (Energy Services Companies) who execute large scale energy solutions for commercial customers (hospitals, universities, institutions, corporate campuses). These efforts should enable the Commercial sales team in their efforts to build and deepen relationships with key accounts, by providing targeted marketing content and support.
- Oversee Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Participate and coordinate out of home events including trade shows, conferences, etc. to drive lead generation.
- Support sales through end of sales process.
Branding, Brand Marketing, Digital Media & Earned Media
- Elevate the brand in the enhancement of the value proposition, content strategy and overall company brand experience
- Produce high-quality content ranging from core product content, use cases focused on value to industry point-of-views across a variety of formats including presentations, Whitepapers, Case Studies, Blogs, Videos, and more
- Attends business, civic, and social functions to achieve visibility and support Aeroseal’s image and brand
- Develop and execute a public relations strategy that cultivates strong relationships with media representatives and agencies to create opportunities for growing the thought leadership position of the company and its solutions in the financial services industry
- Design, plan, and execute effective brand awareness campaigns targeted towards homeowners, builders and other stakeholders in building/ HVAC industry
- Develop and publish content on website and various social media sites to support Aeroseal’s image & brand
- Plan, organize and implement both online and in-person customer events, conferences, exhibitions
- Work in tandem with Engineering and Product Management teams to pro-actively build marketing campaigns around product launches including increased public relations, communications, and assurance of alignment for product packaging and user interface against Aeroseal brand/image.
- Build and mentor marketing team including:
- Lead the team to delivery exceptional results through modernized marketing practices and customer engagement.
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction of Aeroseal from a marketing and growth perspective, providing input and advice to the Growth Leadership Team for areas of strategic growth and development of the business.
- Develop annual marketing communications strategy with oversight and development of budget.
- Develop and oversee annual marketing communications budget
- Oversee tactical execution of marketing communications including marketing collateral, webinars, trade shows, public relations, and social media engagement.
- Define key metrics for success of employees and the marketing department holistically.
Experience & Qualifications You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in marketing, branding, business, PR or similar field is required.
- Master’s degree in business or marketing field preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor and motivate a dynamic team.
- Demonstratable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role.
- Solid presentation skills (in-person and remote) with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide-variety of customers, stakeholders and other executive team-members.
Where You’ll Be Doing Your Job
- Aeroseal's corporate office in Miamisburg, Ohio
- The position involves approximately 25% travel for customer meetings and industry events.
Aeroseal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.