Redaptive’s programs help many of the world’s most sophisticated organizations reduce energy waste, save money, lower their carbon emissions and meet sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolios.
At Redaptive, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Business Development Representative (BDR) to identify leads and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services that help customers realize their sustainability goals. As the first line of communication between the company and prospects, ideal BDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching and identifying leads, building professional relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with excellent professional communication skills, have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way, and are passionate about sustainability. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth. This position reports to the Director, Business Development.Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to customer research to identify how our suite of sustainability solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Act as the subject matter expert on Redaptive’s product offerings/solutions.
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify key players, research prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- 2-3 + years of B2B sales experience, with a history of exceeding Quota targets
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Redaptive
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills both verbal and written across a variety of channels (email, phone, etc.).
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep or inside sales rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment with occasional in-person get togethers
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: $75,000 (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location), plus annual at-target sales incentive
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.