Revalue Nature develops the highest integrity nature-based projects globally, at scale. We differentiate ourselves by combining a robust investment and assessment approach with world-class project development services in- house, all underpinned by our advanced climate tech.
We are building on strong foundations to deliver at scale and with the highest integrity:
What are we looking for?
We are not just another company in this space: we want to be the leaders and rapidly scale up our team to achieve it. We are looking for the most mission-driven, talented people to grow and scale our impact. If you are a system change leader driven by our same values and mission, we want to know you. Delivering natural solutions at scale requires diverse thinkers truly committed to revaluing nature through transparent, equitable partnerships and systems change.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to be part of the team delivering carbon project design, monitoring, and reporting for our Latin America projects. We seek a diverse range of applicants (by career stage, background, and approach) with a strong desire to hear from candidates who have experience living and working in Latin America.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
The role will be multi-faceted, but at its heart will be the need to:
• Be part of the LatAm team (remote position), working directly with project proponents and our in-house project development experts to design and deliver carbon projects at scale
• Monitor and manage healthy and effective in-country partnerships
• Conduct project-level research, due diligence, and problem-solving
• Deliver Project Design Documents, Monitoring, Reporting, and Verification documentation
• See projects through validation and verification processes
• Regularly report on project progress
• Anticipate, identify, and effectively manage risks and challenges; proactively communicate these risks and mitigations regularly.
What do we expect from you?
• Proven project management and communication skills for different audiences
• Proven ability to apply technical and quantitative skills and provide quantitative and qualitative analyses (preferably in a Nature Based Solutions context)
• Exceptional written English for technical and lay audiences, with the ability to produce high-quality professional documents to specific criteria
• Outstanding problem solving and project delivery skills, ability to deliver to deadlines
• A love of nature; a strong affinity for conservation and restoration of Latin America’s natural systems
• Mission, values, and impact-driven
• Experience and willingness to work in situ in challenging landscapes in collaboration with local teams in Latin America
• Willingness to join an international, remote working team
• Resilience and the ability to make complicated things happen
• Fluency in English, plus Spanish and/or Portuguese
What is desirable (a plus) to have?
• Practical knowledge of international carbon standards, including Verra VCS, Verra JNR, ART TREES, CCB
• Experience in delivering PDDs, MRVs and supporting them through validation and verification processes
• Excellent working knowledge of the application of FPIC and safeguards
• Strong applied knowledge of working within national-level carbon and land-use regulatory frameworks and reporting systems
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Shared purpose, culture, and values
• Unbeatable work flexibility and balance
• On-the-ground work in the most iconic natural landscapes of our planet
• A truly diverse team of colleagues, partners, and clients
• An agile team with unrivaled experience and track-record
• Exceptional career development opportunities
Revalue Nature is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.