ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Sales team in Essen, where we enable organizations to start their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You are responsible for the end to end sales process within one of the ClimatePartner industry sales teams, like Consumer Goods & Retail, Services, Print/Publisher/Packaging, Industrial Goods, Energy, Financial Services or Tourism and Mobility
- You convince businesses to take effective climate action based on implementing our solutions
- You understand specific customer requirements in your industry and continuously optimize your strategy to acquire new customers
- You take full responsibility for the end to end sales process, from lead generation (outbound) and qualification via personal appointments, offers and negotiations to the successful conclusion of a deal
- You represent ClimatePartner at conferences, fairs and customer appointments
- Within your industry you work with SMEs all the way to large corporations with international presence
- You contribute to the lasting business success of your team and ClimatePartner
Who you are
- You have relevant work experience in B2B Sales, Key Account Management or Consulting
- You communicate and sell with enthusiasm and you have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You work in a structured way and you are result driven
- You have a distinct sense for addressing potential new customers on an individual basis
- You are used to complex tasks and finding pragmatic solutions
- You have experience working with databases, CRM Systems and MS Office
- You speak German on a native level with and have good English language skills
- You are passionate about sustainability and climate action
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English or German:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Antonia Inkoferer
, +49 89 1222875-1187) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!