ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
We are looking for a business builder who is passionate about climate action to help us expand our US presence and help launch our presence in Chicago. Become part of ClimatePartner, where we enable organizations to start their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow. The role will be highly collaborative with both our established Boston office, as well as our teams across Europe. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging and educating new corporate clients across a range of sectors on climate change, carbon neutrality and net zero strategies
- Building ClimatePartner’s brand in targeted industries and in the local market through development of thought leadership, active participation in industry associations, and attending regional conferences
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial contact to signed proposal, with ongoing touch points to cross-sell into new business units
- Supporting key clients with their commercial requirements in an autonomous fashion
- Collaborating with your global network of colleagues to generate new opportunities and target strategic corporate partnerships
- Bringing an innovative approach and a passion to improve lives with climate action solutions
- Creating tailored proposals for new and existing clients, outlining the advantages of ClimatePartner solutions from our SaaS carbon footprinting software,carbon reduction advisory and consulting services, through to our global portfolio of carbon offset projects and innovative carbon removal technologies.
Who you are
- Have at least 12 years of professional experience in business development, sustainability consulting, or corporate sustainability
- Entrepreneurial mindset, sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to build relationships easily and believe in educating clients as a tool to build trust
- Natural ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and budget holders at a management and board-level
- Demonstrable track record of managing accounts, winning new business and driving commercial successes
- With your empathetic hands-on mentality, you enjoy working in a fast-growing and agile environment
- Open and transparent communications skills and an ability to thrive in a casual and easy-going work environment
- You enjoy finding pragmatic solutions on your own initiative
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the management and development of employees
- Collaborative leader who cares about the wellbeing and development of the team and every individual
- Your way of working is aligned with our claim "Improving Lives", both for clients and for employees
- You are fluent in English
If you believe you have the drive and ambition, combined with the skills required for success, we are looking forward to your application.
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive vacation and compensation packages, as well as healthcare and retirement benefits.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents:
- your latest resume
- a cover letter
Please note At this time, ClimatePartner cannot sponsor any type of visa. We are not an E-Verify company and are also unable to employ OPT or STEM visa holders.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Karen Ananian
, +1-857-290-9743 from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!