Meet Zoomo. The evolution of Bolt Bikes. Zoomo is the world's leader for utility e-bikes and after market servicing, built ...View Company Profile
At Zoomo, our vision is to decarbonise the last mile delivery space. If you have used Gorillas or Getir delivery, chances are they came to you on our Zoomo bikes!
Expect to join a fast-paced and supportive environment where opportunities are big and career development important. Zoomers represent over 20 nationalities and our leadership team originates from 8 different cultural backgrounds. You could be working with an ex-scuba instructor and master bakers on one day and an ex-professional basketball player and a rave enthusiast on another. If there is something different about you, you will fit right in.
We’re looking for reliable and ambitious individuals to join our rapidly growing mechanics team. Hands-on, problem-solving mechanics who take real pride in their work are at the heart of Zoomo’s success and our incredible growth so far. If you have a passion for bikes and you want to be part of the most exciting e-bike business in the UK, then we want to hear from you!
- Repair and servicing of e-mopeds, always maintaining the highest possible standards.
- Diagnose required services, fault find and service vehicles to enable them to return to the customer in a safe and fully operational condition.
- Completion of appropriate documentation
- Update our fleet management system with newly built and repaired e-moped (when required)
- Work efficiently and ensure that the workshop is kept clean and tidy
- Help maintain good stock management processes
- Be committed to providing the best customer service, promoting our values when interacting with Zoomo riders, customers and suppliers
- Installing additional accessories to the moped including windscreen, leg cover, delivery boxes, and more
- Minimum 1 year’s qualification experience as a mechanic (training will be given)
- A real passion for your work!
- A good understanding of e-mopeds, including assembly and maintenance
- Comfortable using online technology
- Flexibility to work across London (we have workshops opening all over the city)
- To be able to work as part of a team and contributing to achieving individual and team targets
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- Eligibility to work in the UK and good command of English.
- A full UK driving licence
- CBT and/or motorcycle driving licence
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including
- A competitive salary between £23,500 and £25,500 (depending on experience)
- Great bonuses, including cash incentives, team nights out and other perks
- Excellent training opportunities, including paid-for Cy-tech qualifications
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike* subject to availability
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals.