YourStake.org shows people the social and environmental impact of their investments, and how to improve. We help financial advisors walk ...View Company Profile
YourStake helps people understand the social and environmental impact of their investments. We believe that by providing people insight into what their investment portfolios actually do, we can help create real change.
We've built a pipeline for ingesting data about public companies from hundreds of sources, and the tools for financial advisors to use our data to help their clients make a difference with their investments. Users of our platform are managing over $2 trillion in total assets–a number that's growing every day.
We're a remote-first company, backed by great investors, and we'd love to have you join our team to help us broaden our impact even further.
As a backend engineer, you will help build, maintain, and deepen integrations with the largest financial services platforms, and build out our API functionalities for internal and external use.
We're a small team, so you'll be a big part of the company. You'll have lots of freedom to choose your tools and approach, and your work will have a major impact on the business from your first day forward.
- Are motivated to change the fabric of capitalism
- Prioritize reliability over the shiniest new technologies
- Work remote-first
- Believe that diversity drives innovation
- Value curiosity, integrity, and kindness
- Use Django (python) and postgresql with a REST API for internal and external consumption
We hope you are:
- Excited to work for a fast-growing, fast-moving startup
- Passionate about social + environmental change
- 3+ years experience working on back-end web application development
- Enthusiastic about tackling new projects and working on unfamiliar things
- Excited about having autonomy to solve problems with a trusting team
We hope you're not:
- In a time zone more than 4 hours from US Eastern Time
- Looking for a large enterprise with strict hierarchy
- Expecting to start 6 months from now
- A jerk
Learn more about our business at https://www.yourstake.org. We offer competitive benefits and an unlimited time off policy.