We created a new green employee benefit called a carbon savings account (CSA), structured similarly to a health savings account ...View Company Profile
At Scope Zero, we’re creating a new employee benefit called a carbon savings account (CSA); think HSA, but for home technology and personal transportation upgrades. The CSA serves as an employee-centric corporate sustainability strategy and the platform we’re building links employees, employers, and partner vendors to decarbonize the residential and personal transportation sectors - areas that have historically been difficult to decarbonize.
About the cofounders
- Lizzy has 6-years’ experience in energy- and water-efficient home design
- Kaitlin has 3-years’ experience in tech, including operations at an employee benefit fintech startup
- Met in Stanford’s Sustainable Design and Construction MS program (Jun ‘21, Jun ‘22)
We have been developing our MVP and are launching in the coming months. With our recent funding, we are ready to bring on a go-to-market leader to help define Scope Zero's external communications strategy and identity and expand our reach to companies and employee users alike. This position will ideally be about 1/3 product marketing and 2/3 B2B sales.
Key areas of focus for this role include
- Building out product marketing strategy for company and employee user audiences in collaboration with cofounders
- Development of blog content and sales collateral
- Lead generation, prospecting, and management of CRM
- Direct sales efforts to enterprise customers
An ideal candidate would have
- 3+ years experience in B2B mid-market or enterprise sales and/or product marketing
- Desire to own, define, and execute sales and marketing strategy
- Work experience in an early stage startup
- Passion for decarbonizing the built environment
Nice to haves
- Experience in employee benefits or corporate sustainability industry
- Based in San Francisco Bay Area (hybrid work setup with 1-3 days per week of in-person collaboration preferred)
Salary and equity considered together as a package.