Capture6 develops and commercializes highly-scalable approaches to permanently removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere in a way that is easy ...View Company Profile
About the Role
Capture6 is looking for an ambitious and dynamic Special Projects Associate to join our team and help support our CEO. As an early stage startup, the responsibilities of this role span across those of a Chief of Staff, a Project Manager, and an Executive Assistant. If you're looking for a challenging role at a climate company with a virtually limitless professional growth opportunity, and exposure to executive level decision making, look no further. The opportunity for impact in this role is limited only by the ambition of the candidate.
What You Will Do
- Build efficiency and balance for the CEO and other senior leaders
- Be the CEO’s right hand by planning for and attending meetings, taking notes, and ensuring preparation and effectiveness
- Quickly understand and adapt to evolving priorities of the team
- Be the point of contact for internal requests, assist in problem solving and keeping the team on track
- Coordinate and manage regular meeting agendas, asynchronous communication channels, and events including quarterly retreats and team building events
- Be the eyes and ears of the CEO, keeping a pulse on the team and major company initiatives
- Provide reminders drive progress and on project deadlines, action items, and deliverables
- Be a cultural ambassador, track, highlight, and celebrate important team moments
- Book and manage professional and some personal travel logistics for the CEO
What You Will Bring
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- A growth mindset focused on constantly learning and improving
- Self-starter who can proactively identify impactful problems to solve and anticipate the needs of our senior leaders
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate professional dynamics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Note: although this position is remote, Pacific time zone is strongly preferred and west coast working hours are required.
We are aware this job description may not capture all the dimensions we are seeking in the right candidate. You may also bring valuable skills and knowledge we haven't thought of. If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please apply and tell us why in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Climate change disproportionately impacts underrepresented communities, and we believe a diverse and inclusive team is needed to meet this major global crisis head on. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.