Tigo is the worldwide leader in Flex MLPE (Module Level Power Electronics) with innovative solutions that increase energy production, enhance ...View Company Profile
Tigo is growing rapidly, and is seeking motivated and experienced, business development professionals to join our diverse and eclectic team. The focus in this role will be the distribution market to drive Tigo’s Energy Intelligence platform adoption.
Ideal business development representatives are eager to engage with customers, understand the sales process, excel at technical sales, and capable of creating new relationships and nurturing existing ones. You are a consultive seller, excited to bring value and expertise to your customers. You should be a quick learner, adaptable, and carry strong communication skills. The ability to translate technical concepts and value to all levels of stakeholders is key.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of the market and how our solutions meet the needs of our customers (Developers, Installers, EPC’s, Channel Partners, etc.).
- Build relationships and generate new opportunities by nurturing warm prospects that connect with Tigo via our events, webinars, website, and more.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of existing customers as well as leveraging your prior experience and digital rolodex.
- Build a list of targeted accounts based on internal and external research and develop plans to engage with them.
- Utilize Salesforce (CRM) for all sales activity – you see salesforce as your primary tool.
- Identify customer’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within distributor networks across the country.
- Develop effective long-term strategic plans to capture maximum business.
- BS/BA degree. BS in related disciplines such as Business or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in technical sales within the PV market.
- Strong communication skills via phone, email, web.
- Solid track record of achievement and meeting/exceeding quota.
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce in particular.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to present technical solutions to stakeholders of all levels.
- Preferred experience in the energy storage industry is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% as protocols allow.