ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
- As a part of our Account Management team, you will be in charge of customer projects for our larger accounts in one of our focus industries like Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy, Finance, Mobility or Services
- You are the go-to-person for the customer and actively engage in stakeholder management
- You develop a good understanding of the customer journey of your clients, derive requirements and develop solutions based on our broad service offering
- You spread the word on climate action by representing ClimatePartner at events, both on- and offline
- Together with the Industry Teams, you develop our go-to-market strategy for the respective industry
Who you are
- You are incredibly passionate about sustainability and climate action
- You have at least 4 years of practical experience in customer consulting and have ideally worked in one of our focus industries
- You build relationships easily and can navigate large and/or complex organizations on national and international levels
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You communicate well and can turn complex information into convincing messages in both German and English
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge of GHG Accounting, Carbon Footprinting, Life Cycle Analysis and CSR
- We welcome all fields of study
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in German or English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Lara Suhl (firstname.lastname@example.org
, +49 89 1222875-8896) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!