SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze and reduce carbon emissions around ...View Company Profile
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology startup focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to enable companies to meet their carbon reduction targets in the most efficient way possible, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment.
This role will be the bridge between SINAI's Decarbonization Intelligence capabilities and our potential customers. We are looking for a pre-sales engineer/client consultant to empower our North America commercial SaaS team to:
- Serve as domain expert on SINAI’s decarbonization software and service solutions to internal team members and external prospects.
- Use in-depth technical product and decarbonization knowledge to suggest and potentially develop product solutions for prospects
- Own and manage the SINAI platform demo environments, process, and execution.
- Leverage strong presentation skills to build and present custom demos to prospective clients
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with prospects during the sales process across many different prospects simultaneously
- Remain up-to-date on with clients long-term functional requirements throughout the sales journey
- Act as a trusted advisor for clients and their advocate within SINAI
- Stay abreast of the most important climate regulations at regional-level to provide consultative insights during client meetings.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and other teams to share customer/prospect feedback, and relay answers to technical questions
- Effectively balance a range of core functions in support of constantly striving to help increase the output and efficiency of the sales team
- Act with urgency and precision to give users best in class pre-sales support in troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Support SINAI’s Product team with specific market analysis, i.e., competitor and use case studies, and industry trends
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to proactively improve the product and customer experience over time based off feedback from clients and sales team
- Support Client Services/Sales team in exploring impact and requirements of customer-requested enhancements, identifying upside potential of development for expansion opportunities, and work with product team to determine associated costs and timelines for deployment
- Support sales team with technical response writing for certain components of RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Proactively communicate and educate clients on key Decarbonization matters, providing subject matter expertise in pre-sales/up-sell/on-boarding activities
- Advance the roll out and adoption of SINAI’s Decarbonization solution offering amongst hard to abate industrial companies
- Take ownership of internal projects and initiatives pertaining to refining processes or developing best practices, including hosting collaborative discussions or leading meetings and presentations, when requested
- Create documentation & supportive materials on best practices and processes to support company growth as needed
- 1-2 years of decarbonization or sustainability experience
- 3-5 technical sales experience, SaaS experience preferable
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with comfort in autonomous decision making
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at the same time
- Familiarity with GHG Global Protocol carbon accounting standard, or similar carbon accounting framework
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, remote environment with relatively little supervision
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for continuous learning