cove.tool is a web based platform for analyzing, drawing, engineering, and connecting data for building design and construction ...View Company Profile
Are you ready to fight climate change? We just raised a $30 million Series B from Coatue (early backer of Apple, Tesla, and Rivian) and actor Robert Downey Jr (aka Iron Man). Did you know buildings contribute to over 40% of the global carbon emissions? Our web-based SaaS toolset, helps design teams rapidly decarbonate the building design process by automating energy, daylight, glare, cost, and more with machine learning. Last year we offset enough carbon to save 171,000 lives and 5x more carbon than Tesla. Join our fast-growing team to help save the planet!
Who You Are: Someone who is seeking to use their sales skills in a way that positively impacts environmental change.
Who We Are: We're willing to rethink everything to get buildings to net-zero carbon. We think differently and holistically about the architecture, engineering, and construction space. We use science, care about others, and speak the truth about climate action.
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound calling, email campaigns, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Monitor inbound and outbound channels effectively to achieve quotas
- Build a strong pipeline using strategic account development and nurturing existing deals in the sales cycle
- Work closely with the marketing, and customer success to further engage hot leads, retain users, and expand sales
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle including renewals, expansion sales, reengaging churned users
- Meet individual and team KPI’s and sales targets
- Track and record daily activities for leads and deals within CRM
- 5-7+ year sales experience
- Experience managing high end enterprise sales
- Tech-savvy self-starter; will need the drive to proactively learn new skills/tools
- Able to multitask and balance individual and team priorities
- High degree of accountability
- Familiarity with SaaS sales
- Curiosity to learn new things
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s degree in business (finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, economics, or strategic management)
- Familiarity with CRM tools—specifically with Hubspot—a plus
- Sales Methodology Training
- Domain knowledge in AEC
Ramp Time and Typical Questions
- Current ramp time is 1-2 months
- Extensive training provided
- Reps typically get on the phone in 2 weeks
- Extensive mentorship from experienced senior leaders
- Technical support and demonstrations from the product team to help the close sale.
What’s In It for You:
- 100% Employer Paid Health insurance
- Vision and Dental benefits
- Employer-paid public transit pass and biking stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Work-Life Balance
- Onsite Gym membership
- Hybrid Work
- Paid time off and holidays
- Snacks, beer, team events
Cove.tool is proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.