What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Controlling team in Munich, where we keep the organization running by supporting the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing company.
- You are part of our Corporate Controlling team, which is responsible for the regular financial and operational reporting of the ClimatePartner Group
- You coordinate the timely preparation of the monthly reporting for the country subsidiaries including comments
- You perform variance and profitability analyses of the subsidiaries
- You are involved in the budget and forecasting process
- You continuously develop processes and reporting within the team
- You develop your own ideas on how the processes in the preparation of monthly reporting for the national companies can be continuously optimized and drive the implementation of these improvements forward
- You use your strong communication skills for active cross-functional and cross-country collaboration with our colleagues
Who you are
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in business, economics, finance, controlling, accounting or comparable training and education
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the areas of controlling, corporate finance or management consulting, ideally in a high-growth start-up and/or a dynamic and international environment
- You have a strong ability to think analytically and conceptually and are comfortable with P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- You are confident in using Excel and PowerPoint
- You already have experience in working with Power BI, MS Dynamics and LucaNet
- You are enthusiastic about climate protection and digitization - so that we can continue to scale climate action together
- Fluency in German and English is required
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in German or English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Mona Engellandt
, +49 89 1222875-27) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!