This role will be responsible for program management of operations infrastructure deployment projects and supporting sustainability initiatives. Operations infrastructure projects will include the installation of charging infrastructure, data offload, washing and cleaning, maintenance and repair, and other services that will support the robotaxi fleet after and before missions. The sustainability portion of the role will include collecting and analyzing key data sets involving GHG emissions, energy, and other sustainability-related data and monitoring and tracking Climate Pledge action plans. A program manager who can operate independently and possess expertise in managing complex, cross-functional projects in a hardware manufacturing or infrastructure environment, as well as having a passion for sustainability, is highly desired.
- Establish standard reports to provide concise and effective communications to key stakeholders on operations infrastructure program status, issues/risks, and accomplishments
- Manage interdependencies and integration among multiple programs, teams, and stakeholders; being a key interface with stakeholders and leadership.
- Coordinate with key cross-functional teams, including Fleet Operations, Facilities, Corporate Program Management, IT Infrastructure, and Software.
- Ensure problems are transparent and risks are identified and proactively ensure that risk mitigating actions are ongoing within relevant cross-functional teams
- Track the completion of important items for key decisions to be made at each meeting to eliminate bottlenecks and retire risks
- Support Zoox’s annual Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Inventory
- Execute key GHG reduction initiatives in pursuit of Zoox’s Climate Pledge goal and GHG Reduction strategy
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, business, environmental studies, or equivalent
- 5+ years of overall experience and 3+ years of experience in a program management role
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve business objectives
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise, and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders
- Master’s degree in business, engineering, or equivalent
- Experience driving sustainability strategy and related programs
- Technical abilities around organizing and analyzing data, including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.