About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will lead our commercial operations team, responsible for the systems of how we charge our customers for use, understand customer behavior, and drive the evolution of product tools that our go to market teams use every day.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Define the product strategy for our pricing and packaging of Aurora and Helioscope product features.
- Launch from the ground up new credit service model (new way we charge for aurora, using a credit model)
- Defining best practices and tools for our data infrastructure, and helping this function scale dramatically
- Define our internal enterprise software stack, build some parts and license others.
- Identify ways to help scale our internal processes and tools, in partnership with commercial team and our customer success team
What we value:
- Strong technical background: Computer Science or software engineering experience
- Strong data background: strong opinion about what data matters and what doesn’t, and how it can be quickly and informatively presented to different consumers of the data (internal and customer).
- Capable Project or Program management of large, technically complex projects in your past
- Experience working with mission critical software vendors
- Experience with Sales or Revenue Ops a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.