The Senior Associate performs the critical role of managing funding facilities and undertaking portfolio analytics. You will be a key member of our Finance team and be responsible for managing the workflow and eventually a team of two analysts. We are looking for someone who has experience in raising debt capital, excellent financial modelling skills, as well as strong communication and team management skills. You will need to be creative and collaborative with problem solving and execute team wide initiatives. This is a critical position for a growing company, and an outstanding professional growth opportunity for a motivated individual interested in expanding their responsibilities as the company expands. The position involves working closely with the CFO and the broader Finance team, based in the US.
- Build and maintain funding models for lenders for existing and new funding deals
- Prepare monthly compliance reports and borrowing base certificates for lenders
- Undertake portfolio analytics and customer performance reporting
- Manage and mentor junior team members and review their work for quality and timely delivery
- Work with cross-functional teams to support sales, solutions, and operations
- Help in standardizing and improving existing work streams
- Participate with ad hoc special projects for the team or region as needed
Job Requirements / Qualifications
About Redaptive Inc.
- A Master’s degree in Finance
- 5-6 years of experience in project finance, financial operations, or related function
- Experience in dealing with lenders for debt financing and managing compliance requirements
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and financial modelling
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including ability to build strong relationship with business partners
- Experience of managing a team or mentoring junior team members
- Experience with database tools and SQL is a plus
- Keen interest in contributing to environmental sustainability and green energy
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.