Company DescriptionVoltus, Inc. is the leading platform connecting distributed energy resources to electricity markets, delivering less expensive, more reliable, and more sustainable electricity. Our commercial and industrial customers and grid services partners generate cash by allowing Voltus to maximize the value of their flexible load, distributed generation, energy storage, energy efficiency, and electric vehicle resources in these markets.Position DescriptionVoltus has an immediate opening for an Outbound Marketing Manager, who will be laser focused on events and marketing campaigns. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing. This position requires working knowledge of the distributed energy resources industry and key aspects of outbound marketing, with a proven ability to understand how Voltus’s value proposition helps customers. Key responsibilities include the development and ownership of a comprehensive virtual and in-person events and email marketing plan, as well as meticulous tracking and measuring how these campaigns impact closed business.The successful candidate will epitomize Voltus’s core values of Bright, Gritty, and Good and will have a deep desire to be successful in this role.
- Jointly own and create a marketing calendar with the Senior Marketing Communications Manager
- Host industry-specific, cross-market webinars and in-person events. Customer panelists should be included to drive interest and attendance. Marketing alone is responsible for driving attendance using internal lead pool, digital advertising, and existing or new association relationships.
- Host additional webinars based on company needs and industry/market news
- Maintain a comprehensive database of customer references in Salesforce, including logo usage, for the sales team to leverage to demonstrate social proof
- Assist Communications Manager in submitting abstracts for speaking engagements, along with helping to prepare speakers for presentations
- Execute upsell-specific email campaigns in collaboration with the Customer Success and Energy Markets teams, as well as other “raised hands” campaigns based on program news and deadlines
- Maintain program FAQs
- Develop automated reports to measure direct impact on closed margin in Salesforce
- Facilitate the creation of industry-specific case studies as needed
- A passion for combating the climate crisis
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Energy, Environmental Sciences, or related
- 3+ years of relevant Marketing experience
- A driver mentality - pushes projects and initiatives to completion
- Risk taker - able to innovate and try new ideas
- Confident - able to engage with customers and executives
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce
- Knowledge of Zoom and Webflow is a plus
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.