Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
Form Energy is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join its Information Technology department. You will be primarily responsible for managing projects both in IT and across the enterprise as it pertains to Information Technology. This hands-on role offers the chance to join a growing team and help define the trajectory of Information Technology at Form.
What You'll Do:
- Actively work with stakeholders, IT leadership, IT Teams, and partners to plan for IT initiatives from documenting requirements to service delivery
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making recommendations on behalf of the company
- Learn technologies used by the company and act as a subject matter expert as needed, including knowledge transfer when appropriate
- Troubleshoot, performance tuning, writing technical and functional design specifications
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience managing information technology projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Familiarity with cloud services (e.g., AWS, Azure, Office 365, Google Workspace, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to administer database systems, particularly MS SQL Server (both on premises and cloud based)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and discuss complex technical issues
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Dedicated to upholding high quality standards and customer service focus; able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Professional Project Management Certification preferred
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.