What you will do
- You are responsible for managing the risk management system in the Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services department
- You implement due diligence and know-your-customer processes to verify the quality of certified carbon offset projects
- You will further develop the department's internal back office and the corresponding processes
- You are responsible for the interface management of the departments Sourcing, Project Development and Communication
- You advise the management and the team on the topic of carbon risk management
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of trainings, risk assessments and business partner audits
- You will be involved in the identification, analysis, assessment and management of compliance risks
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of CO2 markets, renewable energy projects or infrastructure projects
- You have successfully completed a degree in law or economics - alternatively you have studied something similar or have gained relevant professional experience
- You enjoy presenting and communicating
- You enjoy working in a team and interdisciplinary cooperation
- You have a quick grasp of things and strong analytical skills
- You have a hands-on mentality and a proactive and solution-oriented approach to work
- You have very good German and English skills
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Sarah Teich
, +49 89 23121-8626) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!