Zoomo is the world’s leading provider of e-bikes for delivery, we’re a fast-growing start-up with operations in the US, UK, France, Spain, Germany, and Australia. We’ve raised >US$95m and are a trusted partner to some of the world’s most innovative companies including Uber, Doordash, Gorillas and Getir. And now we’re looking for more passionate self-starters to grow with us.
At Zoomo, we’re pedalling hard for net-Zero, and our vision is to transition every urban delivery mile to light-electric vehicles. The world is shifting to on-demand delivery and we’re providing the wheels to make it happen.
We're looking for a Group Product Manager who is passionate and excited about building an industry-leading suite of software applications that will accelerate the deployment of large fleets of light electric vehicles (bicycles, tricycles, and quadricycles) for commercial applications (i.e. hot food, rapid grocery, parcel and postal delivery).
As a Group Product Manager for Software at Zoomo, you will lead a team of 2-4 product managers and collaborate with peers across design, engineering, and other functions to define, build, and continuously improve the software applications that both Zoomo internal team members and our customers use every day to operate our industry-leading commercial light electric vehicle fleet (including direct-to-courier e-commerce, mobile applications for riders and mechanics, enterprise software for fleet managers).
You will be responsible for setting strategic priorities and leading your team to deliver results that are aligned with our user needs and help grow Zoomo’s business. You will also directly manage one product area within our suite of software product applications. This role requires building an understanding of the different software products that enable Zoomo’s business and delivering results via a team of product managers and engineering/design squads.
About The Role:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, technical leads, and Zoomo’s leadership team to help define the future of Zoomo’s software products. You'll have a large amount of ownership and autonomy to define and deliver a holistic product strategy across Zoomo’s suite of software applications.
- Take full ownership of software product management for one of our software applications. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders across functions from the very early stages to find the right problem to tackle, explore ideas for how to solve it, and then refine it into a coherent solution.
- Mentor and inspire a growing team of Product Managers
- Be a subject matter expert within Zoomo on the market opportunities and user/customer needs for software applications in the commercial light electric vehicle market.
- Build relationships between the Zoomo’s software group and partner teams across ops, commercial, marketing, and other functions.
- Report to Zoomo’s VP of Product
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role (ideally at a SaaS company)
- Experience mentoring and/or managing other product managers
- Experience building a shared vision, empowering your teams, and delivering high-quality outcomes
- A track record of working with engineering and design teams to produce an outstanding customer experience
- Technical know-how to partner with engineering to work on the roadmap you define
- Experience nailing hard problems and imparting that knowledge to your PM teams with frameworks and stories, strong in prioritizing among opportunities, balancing the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicating the rationale behind your decisions
- Comfortable with modeling, predicting, and measuring the financial impact of software products on the business and defining data-driven frameworks for prioritization and resource allocation
- A track record of encouraging your teams to build impactful products with a constant desire to understand, question, and improve the experiences for users
- Comfort presenting a compelling narrative to large audiences and groups of executives
- Strong opinions, but enjoy being challenged to think about a problem from a different angle; willing to question assumptions and continuously incorporate feedback
- Excited to work with stakeholders across a truly global business (including willingness to participate in calls across multiple timezones, and occasional international travel for in-person customer development in the UK/EU and United States).
- Comfortable prioritizing ruthlessly and handling responsibilities for a wide number of projects – focusing your attention on the areas that matter most and taking ownership of deliverables and outcomes
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Zoomo, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
- Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.