At Capture6, we are developing rapidly-scalable carbon removal solutions and creating environmental benefits to accelerate the transition to a decarbonized global economy. We are seeking a project finance manager with prior experience in infrastructure and project finance or structured finance to join our business and project development team. The ideal candidate has an excellent understanding and track record of success in financial transactions in the infrastructure and project finance market. This person will play a key role in our implementation and commercialization.
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a team to support all financial aspects of business development, including the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of business development.
- Assist with the creation of proposals and pitches for new projects.
- Prepare and oversee financial models for new opportunities.
- Assist with external fundraising for projects.
- Assist with accounting, tax, and structuring matters for projects in multiple jurisdictions.
- Assist with negotiations with multiple external stakeholders.
- Prepare and review project documentation.
- Assist in the execution of project documentation.
- Work as part of a team to support all financial aspects of project development, including the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on all financial aspects of project development.
- Maintain and regularly update detailed budgets.
- Track actual financial performance versus budgets and financial models.
- Assist with the creation of communication materials and reports related to projects.
- Support and lead other projects to support the wider Capture6 team to deliver our mission
What You Will Bring
- A demonstrated passion about tackling the climate crisis.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience with infrastructure / project finance or structured finance, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Outstanding analytical and technical financial abilities, including strong proficiency in project finance modeling concepts.
- In-depth understanding of project finance, accounting, and financial statements.
- Ability to translate financial matters to audiences with technical backgrounds.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate them to financial outputs.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to articulate complex issues in clear, persuasive language.
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Creative and open-minded approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and flexible with communicating with colleagues and cross-functional teams in various time zones.
- Proven track record of collaborative work across various teams, stakeholders, and external partners.
We are aware this job description may not capture all the dimensions we are seeking in the right candidate. You may also bring valuable skills and knowledge we haven’t thought of. If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please apply and tell us why in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Climate change disproportionately impacts underrepresented communities, and we believe a diverse and inclusive team is needed to meet this major global crisis head on. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.