Director, Implementation Services
Are you motivated to build programs and processes that will affect climate change at scale? At EnergyHub our utility customers depend on us to deliver innovative solutions and services that meet ambitious goals. Our services team leads implementations, scales integrations, and builds out customized solutions for client-specific use cases. The team is being challenged to expand their impact, which has created an opportunity for an experienced implementation leader to support this growth.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can navigate working through ambiguity, and is motivated by building programs and processes that will scale as we grow. To be impactful in this role, you are comfortable being close to the technology and leading a team of implementation engineers. Your contributions will be internal and external project leadership, process improvement and enabling growth.
What you’ll do:
- Continue to build out and lead the team responsible for implementing complex software solutions for our customers, including launches, integrations and reporting.
- Partner closely with customers, Client Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering to drive efficient, reliable project delivery on behalf of our customers.
- Support the sales process by assessing prospective clients' business requirements.
- Ensure implementation projects are scoped accurately, both in terms of timeline, level of effort, and overall costs. Additionally, you will identify key product and process dependencies that will be critical components of project success.
- Manage a portfolio of projects with a focus on on-time/on-scope delivery, ensuring quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop industry, functional, and product expertise while supporting your team’s expanding role within the organization, better informing internal partners of customer needs, and improving our products and services.
What we expect from you:
- Deep expertise in all aspects of implementation and delivery, including customer engagement, project management, internal/external communication, and project monitoring.
- Ability to rapidly build, train and deploy high-performing teams capable of managing complex projects, responding to changing customer needs effectively, and driving execution.
- Relentless focus on quality, process improvement, scale and efficiency with the ability to incorporate team members, partners, 3rd parties, and technology-based solutions.
What you bring to EnergyHub:
- Extensive customer-facing experience including the ability to lead customer design/requirements gathering processes and the successful implementation of large, complex projects.
- Experience building and managing a team with the ability to effectively balance resources based on customer needs and internal processes.
- Proven ability to implement operational management systems including project status reporting, and resource planning.
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and mentoring high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues/needs in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to influence and advocate change
- Ability to successfully navigate complex organizational structures (internal and external), often with highly ambiguous objectives and success criteria.
- Nice to have: a working knowledge of the Utilities industry and supporting business processes, with the ability to map high-level customer requirements into elegant and efficient data solutions.
The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $160,000 + bonus and equity. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
Why work for EnergyHub?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: Our employees work hard, do great work, and enjoy collaborating and learning from each other.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the team!
- Gain well rounded experience: EnergyHub offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and machine learning challenges, including distributed fault-tolerance, device control optimization, and process modeling to support scalable interaction with disparate downstream APIs.
- Be part of something important: Help create the future of how energy is produced and consumed. Make a positive impact on our climate.
- Focus on fun: EnergyHub places high value on our team culture. Happy hours and holiday parties are important to us, but what’s also important is how our employees feel every single day.
EnergyHub is a growing enterprise software company that works with the most forward-thinking companies in smart energy. Our platform lets consumers turn their smart thermostats, electric cars, water heaters, and other products into virtual power plants that keep the grid stable and enable higher penetration of solar and wind power. We work on technology that already provides energy and cost savings to millions of people through partnerships with the leading companies in the Internet of Things.
EnergyHub offers a generous benefits package including 100% paid medical for employees and a 401(k) with employer match. We offer a casual environment, the flexibility to set your own schedule, a fully stocked fridge and pantry, free Citi Bike membership, secure bike rack, gym subsidy, paid parental leave, and an education assistance program.
EnergyHub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.