At Wisk, we're transforming the future of urban mobility through safe, all-electric, autonomous flight. We are a passionate team working together toward a sustainable future, solving high-impact problems that have never been solved before. By delivering everyday flight for everyone, we're making it possible to spend less time getting there and more time being there. If you want to be part of shaping the future of mobility, then read on!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Events & Internal Communications, the Marketing Event Manager is an exciting, highly-visible role that will make a huge difference across the team and Wisk at-large. This role will lead the company’s external event plan, including displays of our Generation 6 and Generation 5 aircraft. You will project manage all aspects through completion, including the reporting of the results of our participation. This is a high do-to-say ratio role and the ideal candidate will be eager and willing to roll up their sleeves, learn and try new things, and get stuff done. Previous experience working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment wearing many hats is required. You must be passionate about our mission and have experience bringing creative ideas to life.Location Options: Mountain View, CA/ Remote, US
- Manage & execute:
- Industry events and conferences (virtual + in person): project manage all aspects of our events strategy
- Develop strategy
- Lead all coordination with all internal stakeholders
- Manage all vendors, show costs and budget
- Act as Wisk representative at all public spaces
- Report on results of our participation
- Proactively identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency in our processes
- Employee Events: collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce and execute major all-company internal events (i.e. annual employee gathering, celebrations of company milestones).
- General Marketing programs: contribute to the overall strategy, timing, and execution of tactics for the following program areas:
- Go-to-Market initiatives
- Public education and acceptance
- Future product/program launches
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in event planning and marketing project management
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks at any given time
- Must be a strong and flexible communicator, including presenter
- Able to communicate with both executives and technical executive audiences
- Proficient in developing communications in various formats
- Comfortable taking the reigns leading group and cross functional meetings and plans
- Strong in scheduling/project management, you are biased toward action and consider yourself a proactive planner, detail oriented, and well organized
- Proficiency in building presentations (Google Slides, PowerPoint)
- BA in business, economics, or industry-relevant discipline
- Ability to see non-traditional opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, patent bonus program, happy hours and many more.
In order to protect the health and safety of our employees in the workplace, as a condition of employment, we require that employees are fully-vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccination against COVID-19 as permitted by law. Exceptions/accommodations are considered for employees with disabilities or sincerely-held religious beliefs, practices, or observances that prevent them from being vaccinated against COVID-19.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.