Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
Reporting to the Total Rewards Manager, the Senior Compensation Analyst will support Form’s total rewards programs, processes, and strategies to ensure that all employees are rewarded optimally. As the Senior Compensation Analyst at Form Energy, you will play an integral role within the People Operations team whose mission is to 1) Enable all Form Energy employees to perform at their highest level in order to advance our shared mission, working collaboratively with their peers, supported by an excellent manager; and 2) Empower all employees to contribute to a culture of integrity, empathy and engagement. You’ll join the efforts of the People team to create and administer structures to reward Form Energy’s employees.
A successful individual in this role will play a critical role in defining compensation and benefits while developing strategies & policies. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-moving, dynamic environment where you’ll work alongside colleagues applying humanity, excellence, and creativity in all we do.
This role is open to being hybrid out of any of Form's office locations (Berkeley, CA, Somerville, MA, or the Pittsburgh area).
What You'll Do:
- Analyze, administer and assist in the design of compensation and benefits programs.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, People Partners, and managers to provide compensation consultation in making effective pay decisions.
- Analyze and maintain salary structures and grades.
- Support merit pay programs, short and long-term incentives, job evaluations, salary surveys and FLSA/DOL reporting requirements.
- Implement compensation-related projects, such as pay equity analyses.
- Keep apprised of federal, state, and local regulations impacting employee compensation and benefits.
- Collaborate with Finance to review the cost implications of reward programs.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, providing excellent manager and employee-facing support.
- Discretion with sensitive information.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to explain complex ideas clearly.
- Understanding of total rewards programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, market data, role & level evaluation.
- Experience in a rapidly growing company is preferred.
- CCP certification is a plus.
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.