Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead a growing team of recruiters supporting the rapid expansion of our operations organization. Operations at Form involves a vast array of teams, including Supply Chain, Site Operations, Factory Operations, Policy, and more. As a key player-coach, you will be an integral member in scaling our operations talent pool by recruiting from a diverse set of people and places. This requires an uncompromising approach to hiring talent that aligns with our core values and ambitious milestones. This is a unique opportunity for a proactive, strategic recruiting practitioner to heavily impact Form Energy’s hiring strategy, coach hiring managers, and interview teams all while guiding a delightful candidate experience along the way.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and mentor a growing team of high performing, collaborative recruiters, ensuring the team meets operations hiring goals
- Collaborate with hiring managers regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile, and other key success factors
- Partner with teams to develop and execute creative ways to build robust pipelines of top talent through strategic, systematic, measured, and customized sourcing efforts
- Leverage recruiting data to foster an increasingly effective operations hiring process and stellar candidate experience
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years of recruiting-related experience with at least 3 years of management experience
- Prior experience implementing hiring strategies for operations-related roles
- Experience using data to drive hiring strategies
- Experience in building strong, trusted relationships within diverse groups
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.