You will be a key contributor in supporting and developing an evolving platform offering. The focus is on climate policy, sustainability, and energy market initiatives.
You will effectuate meaningful change for energy consumers, small and large, by taking on a vital role at a well-funded, growth-stage, climate tech startup.
- Support the ESG/Energy Procurement team with key day-day initiatives and client deliverables
- Assist with energy procurement operations including client onboarding, client support, risk evaluation, and renewable energy acquisitions
- Lead research efforts to provide analytical insight into critical climate policies and energy markets
- Coordinate and track local law benchmark requirements and submissions
- Report on KPI’s for client ESG initiatives
- Oversee data governance and organize process flow across the team
- Engage in strategy development, new projects implementation, and reporting enhancement
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on sustainability, energy/carbon benchmarking, and procurement offerings
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Willingness to work in a hybrid setting, working with the team in our Livingston, NJ HQ
- Highly organized, motivated, and self-starting with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, project management, and presentation skills
- Interest in the financial and policy implications of climate change and energy markets
- Ability to distill, explain, and report on complex climate-related topics
- Strong quantitative ability and qualitative reasoning
- Passion for combatting the climate crisis and effectuating positive change in sustainability, carbon emissions, smart building technology, or clean tech is a plus!