Join us on a mission that matters.
As Technical Product Manager (Platform), you'll collaborate with Engineering and Analytics partners to continue evolving our energy data infrastructure and an ever-growing suite of micro-services, APIs, and application-to-application integrations. This presents continuous opportunities to work on strategic and innovative data products that help some of the biggest energy buyers and sellers in the world find each other, make decisions, and transact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Analytics and Engineering peers to prioritize and roadmap improvements to LevelTen's data infrastructure and associated products.
- Manage the research, evaluation, and prioritization of micro-service opportunities, API strategy, application-to-application integrations, etc.
- Translate customer needs into technical requirements and product solutions.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to determine priorities for engineering teams.
- Partner closely with engineering team in an agile environment to deliver products to market.
- Use data and metrics to measure success, make recommendations, and drive actions.
- Help resolve technical blocking issues and coordinates solutions across multiple technical teams.
- Stay abreast of new technology capabilities and leverages knowledge in contributing to product solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching micro-services, APIs, and application-to-application integrations.
- Ability to write SQL queries and use data analysis tools and APIs.
- Experience using Apigee to create and manage APIs.
- Familiarity with user research methodologies and ability to participate in user research / usability sessions and synthesize results.
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team that includes product, engineering, and design colleagues.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal people management authority.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform tools and technologies a plus.
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent experience) required.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 11 paid company holidays
- Flexible vacation policy
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
Candidate must be based in the Seattle area and able to work out of LevelTen Energy’s Fremont office at least 3 days/week.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.