Future is building payments and rewards for the low-carbon economy, inspiring the shift to low-carbon products and services with outsized financial incentives. We pay consumers to reduce their carbon footprint. We launched the FutureCard Visa Card, initially with 5% cashback for climate-friendly purchases and a proprietary FutureScore to track individual impact on the climate and get personalized recommendations to earn more cash and emit less carbon.
We are a VC-backed startup and are looking for team members who are as excited as we are to make a difference. We are looking for a Community Support Manager to help build and maintain our platform. This is a functional role focusing on successful, timely, and frictionless delivery of service, support and customer success.
What we’re looking for:
- Dedicated to customer success
- Passion for creating solutions with technology
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving team, organization and market
- Can manage multiple tasks within cross-functional teams (Product, Growth, Operations)
- You feel strongly about the power of language and communications, and are confident in your ability to communicate and demonstrate value to our members
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Ability to document customer feature requests and work closely with the team to prioritize incoming inquiries
- Experience in CRM and Customer Success tools (e.g., Zendesk, HubSpot, Twilio)
Your day-to-day contribution:
- Engage consistently with our growing membership
- Create effective structures for a member success playbook
- Represent the voice of our members to deliver input across product, marketing, and operations
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of members
- Collaborate with the engineering and product team to set up, configure, and optimize our platform
- Troubleshoot technical issues raised by members
A plus for us is:
- You have 2+ years' experience in customer support
- You have experience in fintech or the traditional financial services industry
- You have experience working in a start-up
- You care deeply about the environment
What we offer:
- We offer a competitive salary mix of base, performance bonus, and equity.
- We provide a comprehensive health insurance package, unlimited PTO, 401(k) with climate and ESG options if you chose, and a stipend for a sustainable home office.
- You will work with a group of talented and experienced people who care about making a difference.
- We value your expertise, engagement, and track record more than degrees.