Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
As a Senior Program Manager reporting into the Staff Program Manager within the Operations Team, you will be responsible for driving to completion large, cross functional programs. These key programs enable Form Energy’s ambitious manufacturing scale up plans. You will ensure tight coordination, working cross-functionally across operations, finance, commercial, and technical teams. You will be a key team member in scaling up the Operations function at Form.
If you're passionate about building ideas and processes from scratch and find yourself gravitating to the most impactful projects that will up-level the entire organization, please keep reading.
What You'll Do:
- Lead high impact, complex, cross functional programs to completion on time and on budget
- Lead program meetings, set up clear communication channels, engage internal & external stakeholders, document action items and produce program reports to management and stakeholders
- Analyze, prioritize, and lead through program risks
- Hold team members accountable for meeting schedule commitments
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of successful cross-functional and complex program, product, or project management roles within ambiguous work environments
- Experience managing programs with 20+ stakeholders
- High level of organization in an ambiguous & fast paced work environment
- Experience with Google Suite, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), and Smartsheets
- Experience managing a budget & schedule
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Experience in launching a production line and/or a new factory is a plus
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.