Lune is on a mission to make every product and service climate positive by default. We offer the API and software tools for emissions calculations and quality carbon removal offsetting. We are seeing huge demand in the freight & logistics sector and are already working with leading innovators such as Forto, Beacon, Budbee, and more. That's why we’re seeking a business development representative (BDR) to find and screen potential customers in the logistics sector!
We are a remote-first team with an office in central London. We have raised $4m in seed funding from Crane VC and leading angel investors, such as the founder of N26, founder of Voi, founder of OysterHR.
🌱 This role is a unique opportunity to be a core part of Lune’s core team, to have a real impact on our mission and to define and scale the company into the future.
🌎 As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and help build a great company while tackling the greatest challenge of our time.
What you'll do
- Act as the first line of communication with new prospects
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea generation through to qualified calls
- Identify high-potential businesses and develop and execute outbound strategies
- Passionately articulate Lune’s value proposition to new prospects
- Closely collaborate with Account Executives and work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Product to ultimately generate significant revenue for the company
- Act as an integral part of the team to scale the company
You will fit this role if you
- Are enthusiastic about your work and have a can-do attitude
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to deal with ambiguity (and thrive)
- Show resilience and grit in the face of obstacles
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Naturally seek feedback and are excited to learn
- Are passionate about working on an impactful cause
Desirable skills and experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience at a B2B software or fintech company
- Logistics & freight sector expertise is a plus
- A track record of overachievement is a plus
- Hustle hustle hustle
What we offer
- Equity, as one of the core team members
- Competitive salary, 2x OTE
- Health insurance
- 25 days of holiday
- Quarterly full team get together and offsite
- Flexible working: office in central London, come in when you please, work from anywhere if you like