About the Role
As Head of Operations, you will refine cross-functional organization processes and own key operations functions. You will help professionalize existing processes at a rapidly growing company, establish new tools and policies, and will ensure a foundation for scaling the company 2-3x its size beyond today. You will be responsible for leading and growing our operational teams while identifying current and future organizational needs and gaps while ensuring meticulous and thoughtful execution.
Oversee day-to-day operations
- Translate WeaveGrid’s vision into a set of core operational strategies for the business while building the systems, processes, and infrastructure for success
- Support CEO and CTO in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the company and help align the team around priorities to ensure continuous improvement
- Identify high level areas for change, prioritize, and oversee implementation to ensure on-going business success
- Work across teams to manage reporting, tools and vendors related to GRC, Human Resources and Information Technologies
- Depending on candidate experience, oversee cybersecurity and information technology functions.
Own and Implement Metrics + KPIs
- Partner with CEO, CEO Chief of Staff, and other key leaders to translate company strategy into company-level KPIs and metrics.
- Collaborate with team leads to thoughtfully craft and regularly monitor KPIs and create dashboards for improved reporting, visibility and decision-making. Set up a process that aligns every employee with team and company KPIs.
- Align closely with the finance function to measure progress against financial forecasts and financials, and to help manage + execute on budgets with each team lead, including for hiring
- Lead all planning related activities across the leadership including quarterly goal setting and implementation
- Design and manage a strategic planning process and lead initiatives as needed
- Be a thought partner to the CEO and other team leads on organizational strategy, including evolving org structure and hiring plans
- Own and level up our hiring processes to ensure we continue to bring on exceptional, mission-focused talent
- Help create, update and continuously improve People focused processes and policies when needed
- Continue to build a culture that makes employees feel valued and happy :)
- Recruit, lead, motivate, and develop all-star teams in all operating functions
- You enjoy working closely with senior leadership on an ongoing basis to evolve overall strategy, helping to evaluate risks and strategic scenarios,
- You’ve had operational experience working with early-stage companies through their growth trajectory - especially in helping provide leadership with visibility into metrics
- You have overseen or partnered with finance, including understanding and/or building financial models
- You’re willing to provide interim leadership and support to new functions or strategic priorities
- You’re excited about quantifying short- and long-term implications of emerging product strategy and roadmap
- You thrive in a startup environment, are a self-starter, and can take a project from idea to start to finish. You enjoy building and improving processes - you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes
- You want to build a strong and diverse team that values feedback
- You’re a natural strong problem solver, have an analytical mindset and can use data to help everyone make better decisions
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- 7+ years of relevant experience in an operational role
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS business model
- Strong cross-functional collaboration ability - this is a key strategic role with stakeholders across the business
- Comfortable presenting to and influencing the executive suite
The total compensation for this opportunity includes a base salary range of $112,000-$206,000 plus equity (stock options) and benefits. This is our target compensation range and is subject to multiple factors including role, level, experience, and location. As you go through our interview process, our recruiter will work with you to identify a competitive base salary within the proposed range and combine it with an equity package to get you excited about your future at WeaveGrid.