Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
If you're looking to work at a rapidly growing start-up with novel technology alongside people who care just as much as you do about tackling climate change - keep reading! As part of our collaborative recruiting organization, you will be integral in scaling our world-class operations teams by actively seeking out talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. As the first and consistent point of contact between candidates and Form Energy, you will guide them through an excellent interviewing experience. You will also have the opportunity to heavily impact Form Energy’s hiring strategy, and to coach internal stakeholders on recruiting best practices.
As a Senior Operations Recruiter, you will support hiring for our Site Ops, Finance, EHS, Supply Chain, Legal, IT, and People teams. You will have the opportunity to hire across a breadth of skill sets and experience levels for all of our rapidly growing teams.
What You'll Do:
- Drive strategic, full cycle recruiting for a variety of Operations roles. You will manage the relationship with candidates from sourcing through closing.
- Recruit active and passive candidates to meet immediate hiring needs and to build a robust pipeline of future talent.
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to understand top priorities, required skills, team dynamics, and other key success factors.
- Collaborate with operations teams to identify new and creative ways to build pipelines of top talent through disciplined, measured, and customized outreach strategies.
- Communicate across all levels of the organization to align hiring teams around a structured hiring process.
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience in technical recruiting roles and experience recruiting at a high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions and to influence stakeholders through the use of recruiting data and industry benchmarks
- Experience recruiting for Operations or G&A functions is required
- Expertise using LinkedIn Recruiter and/or other platforms for sourcing
- Organization and communication skills to efficiently manage candidate and stakeholder relationships across multiple searches
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.