At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.The Sales Planning Associate will support the food service and retail sales teams. Reporting to the Vice President, Commercial Execution, the Sales Planning Associate will work cross functionally with the growth team to ensure sell in and launch plans are executed according to plan and will assist in creating forecast accuracy review. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, excellent at juggling diverse and time-sensitive projects, is a self-starter and has a desire to grow professionally within the CPG sales world. Eagerness to learn, take on new projects and take action on inefficient processes will ensure success for this team member.
TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage customer paperwork – completing in a timely manner in coordination with other functions, filing and maintaining current documents.
- Work with Sales Planner to coordinate Sales team approval on pricing structure in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of filing system for ease of use, archiving documents, updating contracts and signatures, etc..
- Ownership of sales owned POS/POP portal–including maintaining stock levels, administrative duties of the portal, coding invoices, etc.
- Updating customer ordering guidelines, price lists, sales director forms.
- Fulfill requests for samples, digital assets, and other product information.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All U.S. employees who (a) physically enter a Beyond Meat facility in the United States, (b) represent Beyond Meat at work-related events, including but not limited to trade shows and product demonstrations, or (c) physically enter customer or potential customer sites in connection with their work for Beyond Meat must take all necessary steps to be Fully Vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 1-2 years of CPG industry experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make decisions.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and to manage a wide variety of projects with tight deadlines.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Uses Excel, Netsuite, Tableau or other such tools as necessary to pull actionable information from enterprise systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills, to both internal and external audience.