What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services (COGES) team in Munich, where we support our clients in selecting or developing certified, high-quality projects to offset their unabated emissions.
- You support the Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services department in all relevant topics and are the central contact person for administrative activities within the department
- You coordinate and check incoming invoices and contribute to smooth payment processing and high-quality reporting
- You process incoming inquiries independently and act as an interface to specific departments and teams
- You document processes and support the continuous expansion of knowledge management in the department
- You contribute to the creation of contracts and are responsible for the filing of documents
- You support the team in the administration of the merchandise management system
Who you are
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a comparable degree - we welcome all apprenticeships and fields of study
- You ideally already have some experience in the assistance area and/or have ideally already worked with an ERP system
- You are enthusiastic about the topics of sustainability and climate protection
- You are proactive, open-minded and have very good communication skills
- You are conscientious and work very structured and carefully
- You like to work with online tools and are confident in using MS Office
- You have very good German and English skills
Please send us your resume and a cover letter in German or English.
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Sarah Teich
, +49 89 23121-8626) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!