About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will build the operational foundation for scalable growth, as well as shape the vision, culture, and strategy for the company. You will drive conceptual and analytics insights and provide operational support to propel Aurora to the next level. You will gain exposure to every function at the company, and work collaboratively across Go-To-Market, Product, Finance, and other teams on a variety of strategic initiatives. You will immerse yourself in quantitative exploration, define wide-reaching corporate strategies, and execute some of the highest-priority projects at Aurora.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Use data to identify opportunities on key strategic initiatives, influence the team and senior management, and drive immediate results
- Develop insights and recommendations on key strategic questions, including the growth strategy and execution plan; back recommendations with data and strategic analysis
- Remove operational barriers to team and company success by applying hands-on experience and business intuition
- Use communication and influencing skills to drive operational alignment across cross-functional teams
What we value:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, bonus if in a high-growth SaaS Business Operations team
- Natural curiosity to understand and solve complex business problems
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization
- Sound business judgment and strategic thinking; ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and simple action plans
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication along with strong analytical, modeling, and presentation skills
- MBA and consulting experience are a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.