Treasury & Budgets Administrator
At Treehouse Management LLC, we have bold ambitions to change the world. We’re a family- and minority-owned company that invests in change and cultivates climate solutions. We:
- Manage a global investment portfolio of companies that are focused on mitigating climate change.
- Own and operate clean energy assets.
- Operate a loan program that provides early-stage funding to clean energy companies across the country.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, we are a small but fast-growing company of highly-skilled professionals with expertise ranging from development and finance to renewable energy operations. We value diversity and take pride in our culture of integrity, equality, and honesty. We provide competitive compensation, a healthy work-life balance and have a history of developing our talent.
At Treehouse Management LLC, we rely heavily on our accounting, finance and treasury talent. They are critical to our success, and we are building out our team with a Treasury & Budgets Administrator.The Treasury & Budgets Administrator works in our Minneapolis Office and supports the Treasury function by keeping accurate records, running reports, being the point of contact for the purchase control software, and collecting and analyzing data.
We are looking for a motivated candidate who will:
- Ensure that all cash projections are accurate and updated daily, based on updated invoices, approved POs, and wind park’s weekly performance updates.
- Run bank transaction reports and reconcile the cash projections and forecast spreadsheets each week.
- Download and distribute bank statements.
- Assist the Treasury Manager with monthly and quarterly disbursements and distributions.
- Run monthly and quarterly reports.
- Book transfers and deposits into QBO
- Serve as primary contact and specialist for the Purchase Control (P/C) software.
- Collect budget data, set up budget spreadsheet and update as needed.
- Book budgets in QBO and P/C annually, and update as needed.
- Add and update jobs/customers and accounts in P/C and QBO as needed.
- Run Budget vs Actual reports (as needed) for Treasury and budgets and cost analysis.
- Analyze and recommend budget modifications as needed.
- Assist with audit data collection, manage the audit file and keep close communication with the records team to ensure financial data is timely submitted.
- Manage ASANA Calendars for the Accounting and Treasury team, and update as needed.
- Set up and facilitate meetings for the Accounting and Treasury teams and follow up on pending items with colleagues.
- Assist Treasury Manager and Accounting Manager in other administrative duties.
Our desired experience and qualifications are:
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Mac applications.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn the company’s purchase order and accounting systems (QuickBooks, Planergy).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience working with budgets, cash flow management or related field preferred.
What we offer:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Our total rewards package includes medical and dental insurance, life insurance, LTD coverage, an HSA, a 401(k) plan, a health activity reimbursement program, and access to training programs. You’ll also be granted paid time off and parental leave. And...you’ll love our summer hours!
We welcome you to learn more about who we are and what we do at www.thmngt.com.