Sunwealth’s mission is to invest in the future of energy, generating financial, social and environmental returns for investors and communities. ...View Company Profile
Sunwealth is a clean energy investment firm on a mission to change who benefits from renewable energy by changing the way we invest in it. We envision a future where renewable energy is accessible, affordable and inclusive. We invest in that future by financing and managing renewable energy projects that benefit diverse communities through clean power, carbon reduction, cost savings and job creation. Sunwealth is located in Cambridge’s Porter Square and New York City’s Financial District.
The Human Resources Associate will play a key role in growing and strengthening Sunwealth’s team, culture, and work environment. This role will report to the HR & Operations Manager and work closely with the Executive Team and across the entire organization.
If you thrive in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and results-driven environment and are looking to for a growth opportunity and to join a team motivated to create economic and environmental impact across all communities, we want to hear from you.
Support all aspects of Sunwealth’s human resources including:
• DEI efforts
• Hiring & recruitment initiatives
• Benefits administration
• Performance Reviews
• Learning & Development
• Coordinating company events
• Shepherding our positive culture
• The smooth operation of Sunwealth’s work environment
• Other ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as determined by leadership
The ideal candidate is committed to building a more inclusive clean energy future, and demonstrates the tenacity, drive, flexibility and determination to help us get there, including:
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in human resources
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Quick learner with strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
• Team player who recognizes learning opportunities and can flex to fill different roles in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Self-motivated with high attention to detail, organization and time management as well as a bias towards action
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment to help grow and foster an amazing team and workplace
• Proficient with all MS Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel; Salesforce or CRM experience is a plus
• Desire to address climate change and structural inequality through building great, committed teams and inclusive clean energy investment
Sunwealth recognizes the ever-changing reality of the COVID-19 pandemic and prioritizes the health and safety of its employees. At a minimum Sunwealth adopts the strictest of the CDC, state, or local guidelines, and we revise internal policies regularly as guidelines change. We anticipate maintaining a hybrid model post-pandemic, allowing for remote work while ensuring regular opportunities for engagement with teammates in the office. We require anyone working from or visiting the office to be fully vaccinated.
• Smart, effective and highly motivated team committed to creating generational change in renewable energy
• Casual, collaborative and results-driven work environment
• Beautiful, bright and centrally located office, accessible by public transit
• Competitive compensation package, including equity ownership
• Health insurance, including medical and dental
• 401K plan
• Opportunities for professional development
• Team lunches/company social events
Sunwealth is strongly committed to equality of opportunity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We endeavor to build a workplace environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
We recognize that there is no ‘perfect’ candidate. Sunwealth is a place where everyone can learn and grow. If this position excites you, do not hesitate to apply. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be certain to include “HR & Operations Associate” in the subject line of your email.
We strongly encourage applications from women, minority candidates, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Due to the volume of resumes, it may not be feasible for us to follow up with every candidate. If you do proceed with our hiring process, please note we will ask for references.