- Your mission at Climeworks is to take care of the electrical engineering for industrial scale Direct Air Capture (DAC) plant projects, making sure they are being delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- You develop smart electrical system concepts to scale up our DAC plants.
- You create technical specifications for the plant’s electrical system, planning and executing the electrical engineering within DAC plant execution projects, guiding the project team through the process and ensuring scope, quality and cost targets are met.
- You lead internal project teams, managing external project partners and ensuring efficient collaboration within the team.
- You mentor your peers and inspire a culture of sharing and mutual learning.
- You develop and document efficient work processes and make sure lessons learned are collected within the team and implemented in future projects.
- You have completed a university degree in Electrical Engineering or a related Engineering discipline.
- You have at least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role and 5-7 years’ work experience in the field of planning electrical systems for large scale industrial plants.
- You have in-depth knowledge in engineering of low voltage and medium voltage distribution systems.
- You have experience with electrical storage systems in combination with renewable energies.
- You are familiar with the current standards and directives in electrical and automation engineering.
- You are a reliable person who has a structured way of working, are self-driven and are willing to take ownership.
- You have excellent communication skills, love to work in an interdisciplinary team and enjoy using your mentoring and coaching skills to motivate your team.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in German?
What we offer: A flat organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
Find the General Terms and Conditions for Recruitment Agencies here.